From: Exposure.com CF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:52 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: 5.0 Test (WAS RE: Good morning everyone)

Erika,

Looks like I'm in as well.  Trying to find a time slot on Thursday.

I'll probably fail because my day-to-day work doesn't involve much advanced
CF work, lately I don't code nearly as much as I'd like... its all planning
and consulting etc.

..... Here I am making excuses already.  Not a good sign.

Well I found a copy of the Forta Study Guide at a bookstore out here.  Gonna
drive out and pick it up later today, then not sleep for a few days...
hoping I'll get some good cramming in.

Good luck on your exam!

Thanks, Tim

Timothy M. Dineen