From: Exposure.com CF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 12:53 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: CFDJ

Thanks for that email address.  Appears someone does check that mailbox.

I received a short list of passwords for 2001 - a new password for each
month.  I don't know yet if they'll put me on the list to receive next
month's passwords yet or if I'll even get access to the pre-2001 archives
with any of these passwords.

I wasn't sure if it would be proper to post the list of passwords here?
Probably not since its intended for subscribers only and we probably aren't
ALL subscribers.

Thanks, Tim

Timothy M. Dineen
CEO.Developer