Nuttin' wrong with remembering "The Steel Curtain" whether offense or
defense. Yes, I know, the moniker of "Steel Curtain" referred to the
defensive guys :o)

'Mean' Joe Greene, Jack Lambert and L.C. Greenwood on defense and Chuck
Noll as coach...and of course Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris, Lynn Swann and
Mel Blount on offense *sigh*...and no, the sigh isn't for Terry Bradshaw
but for a current Steelers team that could come close to matching the
caliber of talent these men showed on the field.

The Other Judith - who also remembers Joe Namath, Bob Griese and Larry
Czonka (Dolphins) and other football greats ;o)

Howie Hamlin put into words:
>Richard Todd - blech...
>
>The best QB the Jets had after Namath was Ken O'Brien, who could have been
>great except for the horrible offensive line back then -
>he must hold some kind of record for QB sacks...
>
>Howie
>
>P.S. - unfortunately, I'm old enough to remember Namath, the Steelers
>dynasty, etc...I'm feeling old now...

Judith Taylor
ICQ: 67460562
Freelance ColdFusion Developer - Athens, OH

Friends don't let friends code before coffee.