Me too !
:)
Laure

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Paris Lundis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mercredi 6 juin 2001 21:30
À : CF-Community
Objet : Re: More personality Testing

and I am...

EXPERIMENTER
(Dominant Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 5% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although
you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes
your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered
easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like
people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with
them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're
introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. In addition to
solving problems, there's a devilish part of you that likes to create
problems, too. Once you stir things up, you like to sit back and watch
the chaos unfold. No one would ever suspect you're the one who started
it.

Don't despair. You're really a good person at heart.

Other EXPERIMENTERS from the entertainment world include:

Jodie Foster as Ellie Arroway in Contact

Christopher Lloyd as Doc in Back to the Future

Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Peter O'Toole as T.E. Lawrence in Lawrence of Arabia

-paris
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]