Most Trinidadians on ICQ are crazy assed weirdos dude ^_^
I have a Group in ICQ called Mad Trinis that I drop them into.

Did you get one that spoke totally in terrible Dialect? I use my local
dialect sometimes to add some character and personality to what I try to say
through the limited medium of the written word..but these people get
ridiculous sometimes!

I've never been able to carry on a decent conversation over ICQ with someone
from Trinidad (that I didn't already know). However, since I have Trinidad
in my profile I often get the random Instant Message from Trinis, and after
the first four or five messagees I just groan and stop responding :). And on
the other hand I have quite a few really good ICQ friends from the States
and England that I can regularly talk about just about anything under the
sun and hold an intelligent conversation with!

The worst was when I actually followed up on an ICQ contact, and went to
meet the girl etc. Turned out she was a TOTAL nut case.
*winces and rubs temples* Gods.The memories. I actually took her out a
couple of times. After a month though I just locked her off and stopped
calling/talking to her totally lol.

so nooooo..don't send me the ICQ contact of the dougla who so wants to be
seduced that she finds everything anyone says seductive...or who doesn't
know the meaning of the word.lol!

-Gel