<CF_RANT>
I pay more money in income taxes a year than the median income is in
the United State.  Sure I should structure and play games like eveyone
else and skip paying the share I am supposed to right ? Just like Cisco
and Microsoft who pay no corporate tax even though they post billions
of dollars in profits...

Flat taxes should be implemented.  I don't get more rights so I
shouldn't pay more...

And people who want incentives for having children, pay for it
yourself. It should be a financial decision I shouldn't have to pay for
it either.... I don't want to pay your school taxes, taxes for federal
college tuition, etc. I am tired of breaks for people that have
children.. it is blatant discrimination...  it is as dumb as giving
people on welfare more money to have kids...

While we are on a kick, no more $900 toilet seats for the Pentagon. No
more hundreds of billions of dollars a year either for the prison
complex...  Face it, all the military people had to find jobs, so we
created a prison culture... go research it... and we get free labor
there to which can compete head on with regular workers... Heck, no
benefits and under $1 per hour.... Can't beat that in a country with
slavery... go research UNICOR and see how big they are compared to the
big companies you know.. and don't forget, each state system has its
own penal industry company as well... research that...

And minimum wage, another dumb idea... If we are going to have that,
lets have a maximum wage too... Tell Eisner at Disney no more 50million
a year...

In a country with such wealth we shouldn't be considering the cost of
one barbaric treatment vs. another. :)  Socially it is wrong for
someone to kill someone right?  But if the masses want death they can
order it?  Illogical.

Afterall how many dollars a year do you directly give to the death row
support slush fund?  Ever seen a breakdown on where your money really
goes?
</CF_RANT>

-paris
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]