From: Mark Warrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 3:52 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Dev process and coders?

Shawn,

I don't know about most coders, but I'm personally involved in every meeting
from the initial sales meeting through the requirements gathering process,
and all throughout the relationship.

If you don't send a technical engineer with you on the sales calls, you're
asking for trouble.  Same is true during requirements gathering.  The
technical engineer doesn't necessarily have to speak unless called upon, but
you does have to speak up when you hear a problem brewing.

---mark

Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Business Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]