Just to let everyone know, if you are interested...  The Distributed.net
team, ColdFusion Mafia, has risen from 2000th place to an almost respectable
592nd (daily) place as of today.  I'd love to see us on the top 100 list.
Come-on guys and gals, some of you have to have some spare CPU cycles out
there, even if it's a scheduled task run in the middle of the night.

Here's the link to the team page for those who are interested in joining in:

http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/tmsummary.php3?team=865184487

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.7277.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software