Of course!

But I'm sure that Caffrey's Irish Ale took the #1 spot.

I'm also sure that those wanna-be brewers from St. Louis appeared on the
list under the category of "best beer for de-thatching your lawn", in the
#2 spot behind Milwaukee's Best. (tm)
|----------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
|Eric A. Laney         |People are always available for work in the past  |
|Systems Engineer      |tense.                                            |
|LAN Optimization Team |                                                  |
|Voice: 813.978.4404   |                                                  |
|Pager: 888.985.8519   |               - Zymurgy's Law of Volunteer Labour|
|----------------------+--------------------------------------------------|

                    "Adam Phillip

                    Churvis"                 To:     CF-Community
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <president@proden        cc:

                    hance.com>               Subject:     Beer

                    07/10/2001 03:17

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    cf-community

This month's Consumer Reports just arrived, and it's cover story is about
the best beers of all types.  Surprising ratings!  I have some new brands
try!

Anyone wanna join me?

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Certified ColdFusion Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.

Want truly advanced database training?  Register for Database Development
with SQL Server, Oracle, and ColdFusion 5 at
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com!

http://www.CommerceBlocks.com

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866