So, here it is Sunday afternoon, the last day of my week-long vacation.

And I'm working on something for work.

You see, at work, with my new job responsibilities, I'm only allowed to work
on things that somehow might/do generate revenue. At least, that's all I
seem to have time for these days.

But I started a nice project earlier this year to help another department
improve its efficiency.

But I haven't been able to work on it for months, and I promised to finish
it by June. So I told the editor I'm doing this project for, I would work on
it during my vacation.

Of course, I haven't.

So I'm trying to get done today what I can.

The one saving grace is that yesterday at a garage sale, I picked up an old
turntable for $20 and an amplifier for $6. So I can listen to my LPs while I
work. :-)

But, please, take pity on a poor CF developer, and answer this question as
soon as possible:  Is there any site or resource that will tell me how to
mark up a CFFile output so that it becomes a proper MS Word document --
i.e., making stuff bold, specifying page breaks and the like. Or if you know
how to do it -- tell me, please.  I would also like to be able to figure out
how to do the same thing for Excel files (even coloring cells).

Thanks.

H.