Okay, people. Michael and I have been checking out the possibilities for
suites at the Swan and Dolphin to hold our "community" conference. This
would be a "meet and greet" get to know people kind of fun conference where
we could all hang out and nosh on muffins and other yummy foods.

Here's the deal:

We can get a three-bay hospitality suite for $585 a night. Listed features
are:

* Wet bar and fully stocked mini bar
*Entertainment center in Suite
*Double sico bed
*Conference table for 8 people
*Coffee maker in room
*Queen size sofa sleeper in living area
*800 square feet of usable space
*Full bath in suite
*Accomodates 30-40 people for a reception.

Now, the question is: Do we want to take this suite or not? Is it worth it
to take this suite? We're talking a bit of cash, and while we're trying to
get sponsors, it is a bit tight. Of course, if we do get sponsors, it could
be really great. I could see a library of all the latest books for people to
look over to say, "Let me go buy this." I can see a company coming in and
saying, "Hey, this is who we are, this is what we do, we're going to bring
in a couple of cases of beer for this shindig."

The problem comes down to: Do you guys think this is worth it, and will
people come?

Judith

Fusion Authority Weekly News Alerts
feature timely news, reviews and