From: Guy McDowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 8:56 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: MS-XP OS Drops Java

What does this mean? Microsoft is going to drop Java from the XP OS.
You can

have Java added into the XP OS later by going to the Microsoft site
and
downloading it. But as we all know finding anything at the MS Site is
nigh
impossible.

We know that if the average user has to download something in order
to make
your website work, they won't do it.

What kind of impact will this have on CF-Neo?

Why can't MS just use the Sun Java as it is?

Man MS is really starting to tick me off!
News article available at:

http://www.canada.com/cgi-bin/cp.asp?f=/news/cp/stories/20010717/techn
ology-
640024.html