So, having just had to re-apply for Alliance Partner status (it was dropped
off in October for some strange reason), we purchased the Partner product
package - this was 2 weeks ago!

Does it arrive? HELL NO!

We've now been chasing the order with the UK supplier (Unipalm) since the
order and Macromedia have been promising the delivery every day for over a
week - they've promised that the products are leaving the States today, but
they've been saying this for the last 2 weeks

Does Macromedia have something against the UK suppliers?
Since Allaire was purchased by MM, deliveries for all products have been
dreadfully slow - I can only summise that they think that the Internet is
only run in the USA and everybody else doesn't matter

If it wasn't for us being so heavily into using CF (and the community), I'd
think about dumping it and going to another language - they're treating us
DISGUSTINGLY!

If anyone from MM reads this list, I'd like to know why this situation is so
bad for us!

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer