From: Judith Dinowitz
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 10:22 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Non-descript titled subject

Hmm. And who decides who qualifies as dumb? THat would
be a _huge_
job!

: ) Judith, who is not volunteering -- I have enough
to do as it is.

> My friends and I have often talked of this over the
years, but we
always
> insist on one thing:  strict intelligence
requirements for
citizenship.

> All the dumb people can get work visas, but they
have to live
elsewhere...

|-------------------------+-------------------------------------------
----|
> |Eric A. Laney            |The most delicate
component will be
dropped.

> |Systems Engineer         |
|
> |LAN Optimization Team    |
|
> |Voice: 813.978.4404      |
- Rosenfield's
Regret|

|-------------------------+-------------------------------------------
----|

>                     "Angél
>                     Stewart"             To:
CF-Community
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>                     <gel@carigame        cc:
>                     r.com>               Subject:
 RE:
Non-descript
titled subject

>                     07/19/2001
>                     09:13 AM
>                     Please
>                     respond to
>                     cf-community
>

> Now now now..don't go discounting the idea.
> Think of it..our own little island..where the
Muffins are free, and
> all the earlobes are wigglable.
>
> Where every bar is well stocked with Boddingtons and
other
> beer...everyone has a smile on their face and a
ready "HAWOS!"...
> and we could have our own language too..or at least
with greetings.
> We could have "Huwos!" "Hewolses" "Hiyas!" and my
favorite excited
> greeting," AZZAA POOPZY!"
>
> Everyone would live in a nice house with some decent
yard space, and
> three days of every year would be carnival. We'd
have
> several religious public holidays to support the
variety of
religions
> and cultures that would exist on the island.
>
> It has to be an island..nice and small, not too
small but not like a
> Continent either. So that people would be forced to
> interact and integrate and there would be no chance
of widescale
> segreagation (all the Hispanics living in the east,
all the
> blacks living in the south, all the caucasions
living in the west
> etc.)..on a small island you gotta see and talk to
and
> touch everyone else at some point in time.
>
> Where the odd joke doesn't result in someone coming
out swinging,
> where people can laugh off heckling and it doesn't
start a
> fight. Where family is strong and you can go by an
uncle, or aunt,
or
> grandmother to stay when things get tough..where you
> know your neighbours and they know you..and you get
together and
> stuff to hang out and talk.
> Where a beach is always less than an hours drive
away, and because
of
> the cultural mix you can find a restaurant selling
> Chinese food, and Steak ..or a Rotishop selling
chow-mein...so you
> get a variety of foods from all over the world.
> OH! And you get a nice flow of tourists to look at
as well, and its
> no trouble marrying out of your race, since most of
the
> people around you after a few generations are mixed
up like a good
> callaloo anyhow....

> wait...aside from the free muffins,and freely
wigglable earlobes..I
> already LIVE in a place like THAT!
> ^_^
>
> -Gel

you won't be
> recognized
> and just do it as a business venture and consider
the taxes you pay