This question was posted on CF-Jobs, but it is more appropriate to post it
here.  Look forward to your responses.
I know that there are numerous contract sites which also have cf jobs like
elance.com, guru.com, intermedia.com, sologig.com, etc.

Does anyone have any inside tips of how to successfully land a contract job
at these types of sites.  I know that there is a lot of bidding going on,
etc.   Does anyone have tips for success.

If this is not the appropriate place to share tips of how to get contract
gigs, then I'll forward the same question to cf-community.  Don't want to
flood the list with unwanted conversation.

My assumption may be wrong, but I would think that from the recent
work-wanted postings that there are quite a few CF Programmers looking for
contract work.

Thanks in advance,

Yvette Ingram
Brainbench Certified ColdFusion 4.5 Programmer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ:  21200397