Hmmm, I developed a content management system. A simple one, but cool
nonetheless. I did this on my own time, with my own resources. Then I saw a
need for it at my current employer's and implemented it into our websites.
Works great! However, I am leaving here soon.

I don't mind leaving the application intact, but I also don't want my
successor messing around with my code. So I encrypted it.

My contract says nothing about 'ownership of source code' or 'software
developed while in the employ of...' I believe I am within my rights to
leave this part of the site encrypted. Opinions?

Guy

"Wherever there are two extremes, you often find the answer lays somewhere
in the middle."
~My Grade 13 Biology Teacher