> I see lots of people using Amazon Associates Program links to technical
> books on their websites and email.  I just wanted to get a feel
> for whether
> people thought it was worthwhile to do?  If anyone's willing to
> say how much
> money on average do you get?  Anyone making a mint from it or is it just
> pocket change?

We're using it at http://BookCrossing.com/, and even though our traffic's
pretty high, it's just pocket-change. We're only doing it because 1) we
can, and 2) we want to keep Amazon happy so we can continue using their
bookcover images. Of all the associate programs I've looked at, Amazon has
the highest percentages and best web-based reporting system.

-Ron

Ron Hornbaker
President/CTO
Humankind Systems, Inc.