From: Mark Smyth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: discussion list
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 16:40:50 +0100

I need to find a quick to implement discussion group section, where people
can post comments to specific subjects.

I know there are some good free one out there, any suggestion

Thanks in advance

Mark Smyth
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
Systems Union eBusiness Solutions
www.systemsunion.net
01865 880800