> And when people misbehave they get sent to The Room where an everlasting
artificial intelligence tells them the error of
> their ways. We call it A.D.A.M...
> (*glances at Churvis and chuckles*)

Ad homonym attacks now?  You totally miss the point.  Everything I have
espoused was confined to my own life and freedom, not imposing it on others
as some "everlasting artificial intelligence."  That's YOUR mindset, Gel:
forcing others to give up what YOU think they should give to others because
YOU think you know better what to do with their hard-earned money than do
those who've earned it.

And lay off of me personally, will you?  If you want to debate my points,
then do so, but be a gentleman and refrain from ad homonym attacks.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Certified ColdFusion Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.

The world's most advanced ColdFusion training:

-- Advanced Bootcamp for Database, Javascript, and ColdFusion 5
-- Advanced Development with SQL Server, Oracle, and ColdFusion 5
-- Advanced Scalability for ColdFusion 5 Applications
-- Advanced Graphic Design for Web Developers

Get more info at http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com!

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866