From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 August 2001 09:59
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Voyager

> Saw the final episode last night. Errrr how crap was that. Nice new
> technology and all that, but that really was a poor ending.

Why do they always have to play about with time to end the series? In TNG
they had the 3 time periods, can't remember DS9 (how much of an impression
did it make?) and this one had Future Janeway coming back to help Present
Janeway beat the Borg...

Nice trick to play on the Borg Queen, but it was still a "So, that was it?"
ending... 8 years for that...

Want to see "Enterprise" to see what they've done with that though...

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited