Very good, but I left out the swearing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 12:08 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Potentially V Realistically

Chris Rock, HBO Special :)

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hergenroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

It's a cold harsh fact that when a woman sleeps around, she is considered a
slut, now if a guy sleeps around he is just a guy.  Now before anyone jumps
down my throat, I don't really agree with it, but from my experiences in
life, that's just the way I see it.

If I had more time to get into this I would, but I have work to do.

Remember this: A man is only as faithful as his options.  Women have a lot
of experience saying No.  Ever since a girl turns 16 see is offered sex
every day.  Every time a guy is being nice, he is offering sex.  "Can I get
that door for you" = "Can I get you some sex?"  Now on the flip side when we
get an offer, we think it is our lucky day.  We're doing back flips down the
street.  If sex starts chasing up.... WE CAN'T RUN THAT FAST.