From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 1:36 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: We have run another one off!

It's odd how people keep trying to attach professionalism to a list that
was created specifically for people to be
unprofessional, open and fun with each other.These seem to lack basic
comprehension skills as to the list's stated aims.

Remember this Jim Nitterauer guy? :)
Never forget when he referred to me as stupid and immoral (although
maybe I am to some extent ;-) )in those emails *snicker*
now THAT exchange was a hoot..had me chuckling for some time after ^_^.
Some of the insults were pretty good too..worthy of a chuckle in a bar
in Trinidad ;-)
I think the thread that sparked that exchange was "List Quality"

Ahh..the nostalgia of those who've been 'run off'...
heh heh heh

-Gel