From: Todd Ashworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 8:20 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: E-jits guide to building an Atom Bomb

lol .. I don't know if that would be satire, but it would definately be
funny, in a rather twisted sense.  I can see some manifesto from a terrorist
group that didn't speak English very well:

We set us up the bomb!
We blow you for great justice.
Make your time.
What you say!

Todd
-----
All your base are belong to home-made nuclear weapons.