  From: Michael Dinowitz
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 2:21 PM
  Subject: idea

  So how's this for an idea. I offer a single company or contractor first spot
ad
  space in the new HoF banners. They provide me with
      1. How many job offers they actually got
      2. The quality of the offers
      3. A small percentage of any job actually completed due to the ad
  I want to see if the ads actually do any good and pushing business to someone
is
  a great way of doing that and maybe making a dollar or two.
  What do you think? I might as well ask here first to get feedback before
posting
  it to CF-Jobs-Talk.

  As for what's going on, I've changed the HoF banners into text only, pay per
  click style ads. I'm also removing the graphic ads from the HoF mailing. This
  actually brings up another question, should I keep the mailing lists in mixed
  HTML/Text or move them back to text only. The benefit of the former is a nice,
  clean option bar on bottom. The benefit of the latter is smaller message
sizes.
  Thoughts?
  --
  Michael Dinowitz