You may be able to get away with Screenblast Acid 4.0
http://makeashorterlink.com/?S58152D58 It's not a drum machine but you
can use beat loops with it. Also, you can record with it as well. One of
the easiest tools I've used for making music.

I would consider running all your gear through a cheap mixing board and
then run it into your sound card. You can get a nice little Behringer
EURORACK UB1204 that will fit your needs for now. You can pick one up at
Musicians Friend for $139.99. http://makeashorterlink.com/?S61262D58

It doesn't sound like you need a keyboard controller but if you want to
get one I would go with the M-Audio Oxygen 8 USB controller. USB has
less lag when compared to midi.  $139.99 at Musicians Friend.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?X20233D58

Hope this helps,

Phillip B