BOY!

Wife just got back from her ultrasound, and it looks like we are having (yet
another) boy in October! Wife and daughter were really hoping for a girl (we
have 2 boys already, and daughter has a brother at her mom's house) but
since all toes, fingers, heart chambers, etc are right where they are
supposed to be, we are not going to complain.

For those of you who don't know, this is our "miracle baby" as my wife had a
Bilateral Tubal Ligation when my 3 yr. old son was born. After the procedure
she got EXTREMELY depressed, wanted to get it reversed, etc, but I wasn't
going for it. Well, she got her way anyway, and we are pretty excited. Just
thought I would share...

Marwan Saidi
Webmaster - PFH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]