I never really thought about using the BBB as a consumer weapon against
being shit on by businesses but after dealing with Motorola and AT&T in two
separate incidents and ultimately filing two formal complaints with the BBB
I got phone calls from the BBB and each business within 10 days.

AT&T slammed me; signed me up for their long-distance and billed me for 3
months at $49.99 a month for long distance and would not answer my questions
nor adjust the charges.

Motorola would not honor a warranty on my Motorola i95cl cell phone

it's kind of sad that companies can't respect and take care of their
customer and instead only respond to higher authority that could taint their
reputation.

Mike