> A few months ago someone brought up the idea of a cf-community get
> together just before CF-Fun. Since its only less than four weeks away,
> I was thinking we ought to finalize where to meet etc.

I may or may not be able to make it to something on Friday - I have to teach
a class at ITT and then will be leaving for the conference directly after
that - it's about a 7 hour drive to Pasedena, Md where my wife's uncle
lives.  I'm staying with him to cut some of the cost down.

Let me know when/where things are going to be and I'll make every effort to
be there!

Hatton

---