but when clinton was president, so did the liberals.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 10:46 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: terror threat

No, actually, I believe the religious right/neocons are only using the
president as a puppet to advance their interests.  I am probably not the
only one who doesn't believe the president is intelligent enough to come
up with this stuff on his own :)

--
Marlon Moyer, Sr. Internet Developer
American Contractors Insurance Group