Won,

I'm about to head out so I cannot spend the time that it would take to rebut
your points.

First consider this, there were somewhat more nations involved in the second
world war other than the US (which at times is a typical American response -
no insult intended its just a typical attitude I've noticed since
immigrating to the US). Poland, Czechoslovakia, the western part of Russia,
the Balkan countries, Greece, Cyprus, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Norway,
Finland, France, Holland, Belgium and England (i.e.., the Guernsey Islands)
were all invaded by Germany. And that is just the European war theater.

That said, I'll let the others discuss it until I get home and decide to
look at email.

Have a good long weekend all, I'm out of here.

larry