OK, I took Erika's words to heart and moved back to a non-framed version. It's
just easier to work with, especially with my methodology. The file names have to
be adjusted a bit and older articles cleaned up but FA is basically in the new
format. I'll add in an RSS feed to make Sean happy and search to finish it all
up.
Now to get back to the advertisers about sponsorships and such. :)