I was just upgraded from CF Studio 5 to Homesite+.

I notice that the left file/folder window takes 10 times longer to populate than the same window in CF Studio 5.

To select a new folder can take 2 minutes now.
It basically hangs Homesite while this happens. Until it scans the entire directory and populates the window I can't  editing any file that is open.

Is this a "you'll have to learn to live with it" issue, or is there some setting somewhere I can change to speed things up?

Jerry Johnson