From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:22 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: project management/timesheet stuff

> I am using it so far. They have the communication module
> which is nice for tracking what was communicated per job/task.
>
> There is an invoice module but as an add-on...
>
> But you can have multiple clients, contractors and staff all with
> their own login capability.

Interesting... I've got a tool that sounds similar that I'm working on as
time allows - at this point it's not anywhere near even an alpha test
release.  I also have a basic time tracking system that could be modified to
include projects but that would require some time as well.

Is their software something that is installed on your servers or do you use
theirs?

Hatton

---