I don't think its trivial....it's life.

We need to try and get on with it, hard as that may be.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L. Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 September 2001 16:59
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: what are you all doing??

Trying to work on an administration section of a site we took live a couple
weeks ago. It needs to pull and display data that will then be available as
an excel download....

.even if it seems a bit trivial at this moment in time.

Erika
(with a *K*)

Plunge boldly into the thick of life! Each lives it, not to many is it
known; and seize it where you will, it is interesting.  - Goethe