Channel 5 for Monique, and the rest of us in Atlanta, is a Fox affliate
with a investigative reporter that trained at the National Enquirer.

I've coined a new measure of time called a remotosecond.  Similar to a
nanosecond, it's the length of time it takes me to hit the channel change
button on the remote when encountering any Fox news broadcast.