In the last few months I have:

... narrowly escaped a tailgating Volkswagon beetle: ban them too!
... been cut off by a Lexus something or other sedan: Ban it.
... ... basically attacked by countless Cadillacs (in Florida with lots
of retirees): Yep, Cadillacs have to go.
... had a guy in a small Isuzu truck, came across 3 lanes seemingly for
the simple purpose of hitting me, and did: Ban Isuzu trucks too.
... had a kid on his bike ran into my side while I was parked in my
drive way: I'm sad to say, bikes have to go too.

Stupid people are stupid no matter what kind of car they are driving.  A
big ass Cadillac will do a great deal of damage to a car, and a bike
sure as heck will do a great deal of damage to the bike rider but you
don't seem to have problems with them.  Perhaps we should all just ride
around on those little Razor skooters so no body will get hurt.  Oh
wait, I tried my nephews razor once and busted my butt, there go the
Razors....