Are you sure you didn;t make this game? ;-) just kidding - I'm thinking
you're new here. Have you been muffined yet? If not, have one on me.

-Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Clendenin

I enjoyed the game overall.  A little repetitive and not enough variety in
the move set, but a good difficulty for being a badass.  The main thing is
the concept worked, and applied differently or even improved upon, it could
be a great game (i'm sure meeting the deadline to come out with the movie
seriously hampered their dev)

Tyler Clendenin
GSL Solutions

  _____