From: Cedric Villat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 10:29 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Genealogy Software?

Jim,

I made a Family Tree program in CF. It was really only for my own family
tree, and so some of the features are pretty archaic, but it works. It even
displays the tree in nice HTML pages and you can navigate the tree up and
down. You can also zoom in/out to see multiple levels of generations. You
can enter people and link them up to children/parents. If you want to see
it, shoot me an email offlist and I'll send you the link. If it doesn't have
what you need, it would be easy to modify.

Cedric

  _____