Do you have something against animal balls and bugs?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael T. Tangorre
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 2:52 PM
  Subject: Ponder This...

  Do you know that network TV (good old NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, etc.) use public
  airwaves? You and I own a small peice of the use and rights to those
  airwaves because we pay taxes. That's why there is an FCC with its licenses
  and regulations. Those companies make billions a year (around 10) selling
  ads. In return, do they pay huge corporate taxes helping lift the tax burden
  of us all?- No. Do they offer meaningful and prevalent public programming
  that promotes the health of our communities and country? - No. Instead, what
  do I get... Joe Rogan taunting hot chicks to eat animal balls and bugs.
  Where's my peice of the pie???

  Mike