So that's the name of the program that's been spamming me. Every time someone sends you spam with a forged FROM as houseoffusion.com, your program replies to the forged address and I see it as mail from you.
Have I mentioned that I truly despise those challenge/response email protection programs? They really make me want to teach all spammers how to defeat them so they'll just go away.