Um...

Gmail is nice, I enjoy the threaded messages.

One thing I do not enjoy is the fact _javascript_ needs to be enabled to use it. I have had a gmail account since March but stick with my yahoo account because I can log into it using my handheld.

Also, it's nice that Yahoo upped my account limit to 2 GB. I don't have to clean it out once a week anymore.

Robyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Check out http://www.gmailswap.com

People trading hosting space, votes for president, and "gratitude" for a
gmail account...

Robyn