> I was thinking if there is a program out there that would allows us to
> update one server as the Primary staging server, then this program would
> compare files with the others servers and update them with any changes
> that
> were made on the primary server. This would really help us out, if all we
> had to worry about was one server.

I really can't be much help because I don't know HOW they did this, but I did have a professor in a class about four years ago that was in charge of a State of California Department public website.  What he described as their configuration was this.

They had a Main server that maintained the official version of the website.  All finalized updates where published here.  This server was behind appropriate firewalls and relatively well protected.  This server then pushed the updates out to the public server(s).  These servers are what you and I would receive our content from.  The cool thing was the master server also monitored the public servers, if it detected differences in content it would just re-publish the official copy to the public servers.  Thus if these servers where attacked and hackers had managed to graffiti or otherwise alter the site, it would only last until the next check and then be cleaned up.

So the moral is that yes there are definitely ways to do what you want, but I have no idea how you actually set something like this up.

HTH

Ian

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.