Ok, so I am now in the market for a portable digital projector (for
meetings, presentations, etc.)

While I have found quite a few reviews online, I wanted to get the input
from some "like-minded" folk. Also, I don't know all that much about them.
Seems (from the reviews) that I need to consider weight, durability, lumens,
and SVGA vs XGA. Am I missing anything? Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't need the nicest one out there, I am guessing a budget of $1-2K.

Marwan Saidi
Webmaster - PFH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]