I caught this last night, but it was late and I was tired. not sure of the
channel.

Rumsfeld is on the screen with some foreign dignitary type and apparently
gets a question about torture. He then says something along the lines of
"People have different definitions of that word. When that word is used, it
doesn't always mean what some people think it means".

This blew me away. I mean hell, the GOP jumped all over Clinton for his
definition of sex, now they use the same argument, but for torture?

ack

Marwan Saidi
Webmaster - PFH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]