OK I suggest you look up such things as Iran-Contra, the Tower report,
reports on the October surprise, combine those reports with the recent
justifications of illegal acts, i.e. torture, and the Patriot Act II as well
as recent actions in Iraq and Guantanimo Bay. Once you've gone through all
of that then tell me I'm not just being sick for suspecting their actions.

A couple of things to remember, most of the major players in the Iran-Contra
scandal are now in senior positions with the current administration. They
have a vested interest in keeping their ventriloquist's dummy in office.
They also have shown by their past actions that the law does not mean much
to them as much as power does. So it's not that much of a leap to make the
speculation.

And if you have been paying attention, we have criticized the democrats, and
quite rightly so, from not only me but from several other members of this
list.

A question, is the justification of torture right and in keeping with what
we consider the ethos of America? How about the actual torture, and by
extension its explicit and implicit approval by those higher up in the chain
of command? Is the launching of an unprovoked war of aggression right? Is it
right to lie to the electorate on why we went to war in the first place
right?

A president lied about getting his rocks off with a 22 year old intern. His
successor lied about starting a war that resulted in hundreds of Americans,
and thousands of civilians dying.

Which is worse? Which hurts the country more?

larry