ok...this is what I have so far. Both the expand & minumize links are appearing. What am I doing wrong?

When I display the page for the first time I get the links appearing like this:

expand
minimize

WHen I click on the expand it only displays:

expand

I then click on expand again and it displays:

expand

I don't understand whats happening????

Below is my code:

<script type="text/_javascript_">
function ShowDocs(){
if (all.style.display == 'none'){
   all.style.display = 'block';
    min.style.display = 'none';
    expand.style.display = 'inline';
}
else{
   all.style.display = 'none';
}
}
</script>

<cfloop...
display list....
</cfloop>

--Original Message Text---
From: Sandy Clark
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:43:47 -0400

Keeping in mind that I rarely use _javascript_ for my CSS (since its not
accessible), that this might or might not be correct, but you should be able
to figure it out from there.

Do the opposite in your showExpand().

function ShowAll(){

  _____