more likely a ploy by the Bin Laden and Bush families to embarass ordinary
Americans...

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Luce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 25, 2004 1:30 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Just A Ploy To Get New Planes

This indicates to me that the Air Force is just lobbying for new jets:

Although the US fighters flew with certain restrictions that handicapped
their effectiveness, the performance of the Indian fighters exceeded
expectations.

"In general, we may have learned some things that suggest we may not be
as far ahead of the rest of the world as we once thought we were,"
Hornburg said.

He said the results of the exercise showed the need for the F/A-22
Raptor and the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF).

Outbound email scanned for viruses. (e232)