Saw the movie.  I thought it was pretty cool until the ending, which is very open. I hate that.  I still dont know what the movie is about.  Anyways the chick in the movie (the new chick that movies into the neighborhood) is HOT.  she looks 90% like lindsay lohan.  But less cuter.  Cos lindsay has more meat, and freckles all over.

The conversation between Donnie and his friends about the smurfs is hilarious!!!!!  HAHAHA

rarararr