whata re the costs of living tho! hehehe

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Weeg
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 9:37 AM
  Subject: RE: Hiring Question

  dude.

  move.

  new hampshire is one of those states.  its awesome weather, VERY VERY
  beautiful country up there, and WOW, vermont is right there, montreal is
  right there...heck nyc is close enough for a day trip..

  move.

  its ROCKIN up there.

  Ive never been, but have been to Vermont and all around it...WOW!

  later.
  tw