Case in point:

Q But, Mr. President, the world is a more dangerous place today. I
don't know whether you can see that or not.

THE PRESIDENT: Why do you say that?

Q There are terrorist bombings every single day. It's now a daily
event. It wasn't like that two years ago.

THE PRESIDENT: What was it like September the 11th, 2001? It was a --
there was a relative calm, we --

Q But it's your response to Iraq that's considered --

THE PRESIDENT: Let me finish. Let me finish, please. Please. You ask
the questions and I'll answer them, if you don't mind.